M800 Clutch setup

geordiep

Reaction score
Interested to see what others are running for M800 clutching for Revy/Golden/Valemount (5000-8000ft). I ran stock last year with nuclear hot clutches and pulled 3 blet cords in 800km. I had no updates down till now so I hope they help.

To start this season:
20T top gear
Primary: Speedwerk white H5 (125/340)
stock weights
Secondary stock

Purchased gear/spring from RacinStation on Snowest. He suggested this inexpensive setup to help with heat and better engagement with my new CE 2.5 track. He highly recommended the MDS weights and Team Tied Secondary but that is $600+.

If the recalls and this setup do not fix heat/pulling cords, I am installing WhiteRad's TTCF to stabilize the TCL and engine, before I start searching for better clutch performance and a big bore in a year.

All my riding buddies are doo-doo freaks:confused: so feedback would be nice.

Attachments

• 20t-spring.jpg
    20t-spring.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 333

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna run the mds with team tied and a 20t top this year. Gonna be under boost at some point so we'll see.

Jayman54

Reaction score
Ya I'm I the same boat 2012 m800. Dropped to 20t and lowered skid to 2013 specs. Ran 174 ice age rails with 2.6 ce track. Got tired of trenching with the 154. Works better but only seems to work good if you pin it from the start. Like wot or she's digging. Also mine seems to engine brake down hill. Is this normal or clutching hanging up....ride same areas in bc and would like a good clutch setup.

Top Bottom