M8

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets see pix, how many more days?

It'll be on my deck Friday morning. They have the EGT and H2O probes installed; just waiting for me to get there with my Digitron to finish it up for me. Everything else is done. I've got "new sled wood" bro!!:eek::d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

it'll be on my deck friday morning. They have the egt and h2o probes installed; just waiting for me to get there with my digitron to finish it up for me. Everything else is done. I've got "new sled wood" bro!!:eek::d:beer:

good on ya shredd.... What ya dooin' with the big doo?? Ya pretty pumped 'bout pickin' up the cat??

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should be good.. I would also recommend putting a high flow airhorn on it.. The stock one is smaller than the one on the 440 sno-pro.. They are cheap..Come sept. we'll have our sec clutch kits in stock for them as well.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should be good.. I would also recommend putting a high flow airhorn on it.. The stock one is smaller than the one on the 440 sno-pro.. They are cheap..Come sept. we'll have our sec clutch kits in stock for them as well.

Thanx GG; they've already put a D&D Firebreather intake on the sled for me; it's their '08 demo.:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooo.... what is the clutch combo for the m1
:)

We use the Rk tek sec kits. It makes it so that there is torsional tension on sec clutch instead of just a comression spring in sec clutch.. What this does is make it backshaft way better. It also does not affect your reverse, already have them figured out for the '09's as well.. Also with new clutch kit it makes adjusting your belt deflection a breeze.. We will have a whole bunch in stock by the middle of sept, bookig orders coming in as well as shipping out ones that people have reserved for them selves..

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Sorry....short and sweet the SLP worked better for us than the SW kit. I have learned alot more about both kits since.......but it was too late.......We boosted her sled and she loved it.....We have sold it to her brothers friend ...........a new 09 is on it's way.......gonna cut the chase short .....right to boost.
PS..on stock motors ...both on boost..the 8 runs pretty close to the 10.

Which Turbo did you use? How much boost ? Have you dynoed it? Looking to booost one soon would love any info you have about it.

Top Bottom