M8 Turbo Motor Going Into Custom Chassis

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the older chassis has a sentimental value? I can't see another reason to use it. Take an old chassis and a new chassis and sink the same amount of money into them, which will come out on top? The newer chassis because it is already leuges ahead before you put the money into it..

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the older chassis has a sentimental value? I can't see another reason to use it. Take an old chassis and a new chassis and sink the same amount of money into them, which will come out on top? The newer chassis because it is already leuges ahead before you put the money into it..[/QUOTO you guys make me laugh this turbo cat will compete with all the new sleds that are turboed up

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the older chassis has a sentimental value? I can't see another reason to use it. Take an old chassis and a new chassis and sink the same amount of money into them, which will come out on top? The newer chassis because it is already leuges ahead before you put the money into it..[/QUOTO you guys make me laugh this turbo cat will compete with all the new sleds that are turboed up

Not saying that it's not a good competitor, just saying that if you were to use a newer chassis, you'd be farther ahead. Then dumping money into an older chassis.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haven't had any updates in a while on this one ken what's it look like now??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled will work awesome no doubt, the main drawback I see, is resale, value is Gunna drop quicker than an Asian hookers pants. Aaaaaand you still have to ride that bathtub up and down the trail.. Each to his own though!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say is "why not" it's the customers money, Maybe the customer wanted a chute sled I dunno. Why do people install hid headlights, fog lights, light bars, and have them all turned on driving around town in the middle of the day, I guess because they have the money and they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Resto Mod..... Guys spend tens of thousands on Camaros, Mustangs, Mopar.... bringing the old stuff back but with a modern tech twist. Why not the old sleds? If you got the cash do it..... Looks awesome! Lets remember..... that chassis isn't that old. Some of the new crap might not keep up???????

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Resto Mod..... Guys spend tens of thousands on Camaros, Mustangs, Mopar.... bringing the old stuff back but with a modern tech twist. Why not the old sleds? If you got the cash do it..... Looks awesome! Lets remember..... that chassis isn't that old. Some of the new crap might not keep up???????

Most of the new crap wont.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF MM WE WANT MORE PICS AND UPDATES!!!!!!!!i want to see a build thread not a pissing match mine is better then yours one.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
WTF MM WE WANT MORE PICS AND UPDATES!!!!!!!!i want to see a build thread not a pissing match mine is better then yours one.

Ya more pics please guys.

More pictures will come, we have a lot of projects on the go, please be patient, the sled is at powder coat then final assembly.

Bruce

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a project to be admired but the king cat chassis is junk IMO, owned one last season and it wouldn't do anything my m series will do let alone any of the new platforms, I always liked the look of the king cats and think it's a cool project but to think anything old will keep up to the newer platforms.......delusional or on drugs, rode lots of old mods and not one impresses much, not slamming a persons build and if I had spare money I can't say I wouldn't mod up a similar sled for fun, just along to watch and laugh at the jackass ignorant comments we are all getting used to seeing on the forum lately;)

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a project to be admired but the king cat chassis is junk IMO, owned one last season and it wouldn't do anything my m series will do let alone any of the new platforms, I always liked the look of the king cats and think it's a cool project but to think anything old will keep up to the newer platforms.......delusional or on drugs, rode lots of old mods and not one impresses much, not slamming a persons build and if I had spare money I can't say I wouldn't mod up a similar sled for fun, just along to watch and laugh at the jackass ignorant comments we are all getting used to seeing on the forum lately;)
One thing I know for sure is that this King Cat will lay the smack down on your M8 turbo.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
006.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

Top Bottom