013.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 748
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 755

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way you have the pipe, ecu and intake setup is pretty cool i must say, cant wait to see the finished product!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking like a nightmare, judging by the bald guy scratching his head in the background. " now how the F!@K am I gonna get that belly pan on?" LOL

like dabinsmiller said. can't wait to see the finished product.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this a customer build or did you boys @ MM dream this one up ??? Looks AWESOME keep us posted!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M8 Turbo motor in a King cat chassis ...... should be fun!!

king cat chassis??? if that is for real, why go through the trouble on a old chassis?? not a cat guy, just asking a question

i know this season we hand a 1150 cutler in a custom fabcraft king cat chassis, yea it worked good... straight. Sorta handled sucky and rode really rough.

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
king cat chassis??? if that is for real, why go through the trouble on a old chassis?? not a cat guy, just asking a question

i know this season we hand a 1150 cutler in a custom fabcraft king cat chassis, yea it worked good... straight. Sorta handled sucky and rode really rough.

That was just my observations, not sure if I am correct MM will have to confirm.....

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
As usual your work is immaculate but I gotta ask "why??" on this one.

The only thing stock on this sled is the King Cat bulk head and belly pan. It is the easiest cat sled to drop and roll and fit a 16" wide track. The customer wanted turbo power and had the bulkhead. Being a custom chassis it will handle fine. The bottom line is this is what the customer requested us to do and this is what he wants.

Bruce

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode my '97 XLT last spring on a trip because my Cat was at the vet and i had a blast. It isnt about what chassis you are on or what works better for one guy compared to the other. Just pull the rope, grab the bars and squeeze the throttle. As far as spending a bunch of money on an older chassis, with all the mods that mm is doing that thing will probably handle better than any oem machine.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it's done none of you will be asking why you'll be just saying wow nice sled Kevin and man does it go.
Eric

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it your one of those guys that thinks the manufactures have it all figured out.

they do. thats why we are riding lighter more powerfull, better handing, reliable sleds.

this will be a beautiful sled and serve its intended purpose. and like most said i bet it will handle much better than it did in 2004. it will not handle like any of the new sleds and im sure the client is aware of that before he sank alot of money into it. afterall when you have 300hp there isnt much to handle besides the last 6" of track on the ground anyways LOL!!

MM said its what the client wants. always the way it is. why do people build old trucks and cars with 600hp?

Top Bottom