M8 Sno Pro Rear Shock

newfieboy

Reaction score
Hey people,

I have a 2010 M8 Sno Pro that I have not even tried yet, but I a hearing horror stories about the rear shock - 150lbs and still ridiing flat

Did anybody else hear anything?

Thanks

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is at the sled show the big dawg had some z bros shocks there againts a fox float shock wow wont have another fox shock on my sled i couldnt beleave the diffrence the z bros shocks are so smooth and good rebound well that my 2 cents maybe the BIG DAWG will chime in he is the shock expert :d

sickcat05

Reaction score
i have to... my best advice is spend the little bit of extra cash and get a fox float x rear shock i havent had a problem yet

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello I will take a shot at this..... yes the Fox float in the rear of the A/C's are causing lots of greef for riders NO rebound which lets to a poor ride aswell as causes a huge trenching issue due to not allowing the Supension to fall out of the Tunnel. Zbroz Has a replacement shock for the Rear fox and its working awsome. I have sold a few already and peeps are amazed at the Differance. Zbroz Racer Nate Zollinger who rides and Races for A/C has proven this set up the last 2 yrs at jackson hole....Fox Floats are not the shock to have in the rear of a sled unless your 150 Ibs...Just my to cents

BD

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello I will take a shot at this..... yes the Fox float in the rear of the A/C's are causing lots of greef for riders NO rebound which lets to a poor ride aswell as causes a huge trenching issue due to not allowing the Supension to fall out of the Tunnel. Zbroz Has a replacement shock for the Rear fox and its working awsome. I have sold a few already and peeps are amazed at the Differance. Zbroz Racer Nate Zollinger who rides and Races for A/C has proven this set up the last 2 yrs at jackson hole....Fox Floats are not the shock to have in the rear of a sled unless your 150 Ibs...Just my to cents

BD

What is the cost ? ? ? Going for first ride this weekend and if it has issues it is gonna be a paper weight

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cost would be 650.00 + tax P.S and we build the shock for you the rider. so ever shock that is built is for your weight.. My shocks are built for a 300 Ib rider. Phone Fox and ask them to build you a shock for a 250 Ib rider......they would tell you to go pound sand........I have some peeps on hear that can back up the product 100%.

BD

mattthegreat

Reaction score
i have had nothing but problems with my shock rebuilt 3 times and it just blew agian and arctic cat or the dealer wont even give me the time of day.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BD
well maybe thats y its fine for me, im around the buck 60 mark

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had nothing but problems with my shock rebuilt 3 times and it just blew agian and arctic cat or the dealer wont even give me the time of day.

Zbroz Garentee's there shocks if your not happy with them we will work with the rider to insure we get the best for you. If still not happy we will buy the shocks back within 30 days.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now thats one kick a$$ warranty were do u get that anymore and i cant see anybody wanting to give back there z bros shocks fox floats are like riding with 2by4 shocks just saying :)

Top Bottom