M8 Big Bore

dane709

Reaction score
I have a 2012 M8 HO and is looking for some help on what type of big bore to go with D & D or Speed Werx? Also any other suggestions people might have to go with it!!! Thank u guys so much and bring on da snow.:cool: :beer:

Last edited:

Fishtank

Reaction score
Haha, love it! Not even gonna try the new cats stock, just straight to big bore!! (or is it already snowing in fort mac? :p )

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
If your looking for a big bore then consider the Terra Alps Racing 930 kit. Made in BC and tested in the mtns of BC. We make all the parts here. Most shops don't even make there own big bores and don't know anything about them, just buy them from other shops and mark them up in price. Scary! Thats the worst part if something goes wrong they know nothing about it.
If you want I can supply you with another set of cylinders you can just bolt on and keep your stock top end.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the cats the two best running B/B's that i've seen and heard of is the Rk tek and the linderman ones. I can say about the T.A ones because i've never seen one of there's go myself. Linderman has been modifying cats almost since cats started. And kelsey's(RK Tek) stuff i have had personal eperience with and the ywork very well, had lots of experience with the 800B/B for the M7 as i have a few friends with them and they rip.. And yes both these guys build and design these kits themselves. They laos do tonnes of testing in the mtn's. Neither of these guys will seel a kit if they are not 100% sure that they will work well.

Top Bottom