M7 help

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a pretty big newb when it cones to clutching and what not, but trying to lean at least lol. I have an 06 M7 and I want to know what rpm I should be clutching for. I have searched the Internet to try and find out buy have no luck, I see for a stock sled they are saying around 8000. But I have d&d y pipe, speedwerx ceramic coated pipe and an mbrp can, v force reeds boondocker box and an slp intake horn thing. Wouldn't this change the rpm I should be clutching for? I couldn't find Anything on there web sites, any help would be great, has me pretty stumped.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what rpm is the pipe suppost to run at?i would contact speedwerx,also what rpm are you at now?if your 8200 add some weight if your 7800 loose some weight in the primary

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
Yeah I think that's what I should do, I looked on there site before but they had a few different pipes for my sled and I bought mine used and don't know the actual model.
I'll email them and see if they could point
Me in a direction. I don't remember exactly what rpm I'm running, haven't ridden the sled yet this year, just wanna make sure she is tuned up real good, have a few river drags with some buddies on there mountain sleds I wanna make sure I beat. Thanks for the help

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
Emailed speedwerx. Hopefully they can point me in the right direction. I asked them temp and rpm, that would be great to get a good figure to work with.

Top Bottom