m7 fuel numbers

northsniper

Reaction score
hey i have an 06 m7 with a rkt head ,v force reeds, jaws can and a bdx open airbox. does any body have some fuel numbers for a bd box .i need some place to start as it does not run real good.i ride in the revelstoke area.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know for a fact that with the head and reeds you dont need a bd box but
it just may be the airbox giving you greif,put the stock back on and try it

northsniper

Reaction score
yes you are right it is the bdx box giving the grief.i am going to try the stock air box and see what happens .with a little time and patience i will get it figured out.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u need some numbers pm Dez mitchell on here gave me some numbers when i had my m7 with basiclly the same thing as yourself and worked well

t-ravm7

Reaction score
I have the same setup, but with a timbersled intake and jaws pipes. A buddy helped tune it. The higher the number the more fuel you add. And also 5 numbers is one jet size. Can't remember my numbers but it's sweet spot is at 7300 rpm I think. It still has a bog sometimes, unless you just hold it pinned and don't let go!

stevo123

Reaction score
Hi, there I run a full d and d set up on my m7 with no boondockerbox.Sled runs flawless all day.No box required 3500 miles still got awsome compression.

Top Bottom