M1100t

Sudsy

Reaction score
DanQ1 - which battery did you end up going with? Ralphs Arctic cat sells a smaller battery but it scares me to get stuck on the side of the mountain with a dead battery?

As for the steering relocation bracket, does anyone know where you can buy these? I got real sick of smashing my legs with the handlebars and i have them leaned forward already.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 200 miles on mine this weekend, 3 inch track, straight pipe, light battery. Sled rocks I love it, heavy if you are putting around but very manageable under power. This sled is a factory warrantied game changer. Only beef I have so far is the knee support coming down hill the sled tries to split your legs as they do not stay up against the tank, can tell a flat lander designed that. Tank pads or aftermarket to the rescue I hope, bruised up knees and shins not nice.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DanQ1 - which battery did you end up going with? Ralphs Arctic cat sells a smaller battery but it scares me to get stuck on the side of the mountain with a dead battery?

As for the steering relocation bracket, does anyone know where you can buy these? I got real sick of smashing my legs with the handlebars and i have them leaned forward already.

White Knuckle motorsports in loyd. talk to gene 7808727004.

Sudsy

Reaction score
I will look into white knuckle when i get back to Canada from work. Thanks for the contact info.

Jubes

Reaction score
We have been waiting for 3 weeks now on the Speedwerx reflash, and still have not recieved em back as of yet. As for the 2 to the 4, i rode the 2 stroke for ever, and am absolutely in love with this 4 stroke, its easy to handle, tons of power, will climb where you point it. On the other hand, you do have to pull harder to make it come around, but the 2012 800 is the same way. the Chassis is a very "flat" handling sled, not like the older m chassis. But doing a simple ski swap to the Simmons gen 3s make it a total diffrent beast for handling!!!

3 Weeks Holy Crap!!!! I sent mine away on a Tuesday and had it back the following Monday, btw I love it really like the simplicity of turning the dial to pick your power, no guessing about how much fuel to add for x amount of boost etc... Ifound it was like having cruise control, she sits at 8000 rpm and 90 km track speed and just holds there

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
bruteforce
3" track is probably the best thing I have done to my sled. Track needs cut down to 15" wide and the corner lugs need trimmed because of the tapered tunnel. Call Curtis at Tracks Canada and he can hook you up. He was wicked to deal with. Im running stock drivers and rear skid mount in bottom hole for extra clearance between top of track and bottom of cooler on underside of tunnel. We took a grinder to the cooler fins on the cooler at the front of skid for extra clearance. Put 100 miles on this weekend and had no overheating issues.
I am also running cold air intake out the hood and a straightpipe for that little extra power. I put a Fox float 2 with resevior in the rear skid as well. Made a huge difference as I am a big guy.
Went with 8" wide simmons gen 3 skis. Made a huge difference in the deep snow for floatation in the deep snow. It made it a little harder to throw it over initally when not under much power or hold on hard pack sidehilling. I think the narrow A arms will be on order next.
As far as the handling goes I would definatley recommend the 3" track and some good skis for floatation if you like to boondock like me. It is very nimble when on the throttle in the trees but the weight is more noticeable when compared to the turbo m8 I was riding before. But the 4S turbo is wicked for riding with good power and no wrenching compared to the 2S.
Hope this helps you guys make some informative decisions!

Top Bottom