m 1000 bogger

g man

Reaction score
I have a 08 m 1000 with the 09 reprograme it helprd take out some bottom end fuel load up cleaned the mid but still boggs when cold out at low elevation i run a slp big mouth intake with moded cat intake tube side vents ! IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH A PROGRAMER OR IS THE REGLATOR THE WAY TO GO ? I LIKE THE IDEA OF MORE FUEL PRESURE ! THE BOX JUST HOLDES INJECTOR OPEN LONGER ? CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH WAY TO GO PROB BOTH TOGETHER ?:beer:

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
box is the correct way,cranking up the fuel pressure only adds stress to the injectors and lines

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i agree, this may be the case... broken reeds or perhaps a craked pipe. powervalve perhaps

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have talked to several guys that have had there '08's reprogrammed that had a bog issue and some to the point where it loads up at low rpm. Myself i run an '08 M1000 and didn't get the reprogram and run stock fuel pressure and have a boondocker box and an exhaust and it runs awesome and flawless, no bogs or anything. So yes if i was you i'd go with a programmer.

Top Bottom