"Love at First Turn" episode 2.2, sled accessed skiing & snowboarding in Whistler

nads

Reaction score
"Love at First Turn" episode 2.2, sled accessed skiing & snowboarding in Whistler

Hey guys,

This is a webisode series I do for a ski website called newschoolers.com.

This episode follows a group of friends from the city who are accountants that work in cubicle hell Monday through Friday. Come the weekend, they have more fun than anyone else in the Sea to Sky Corridor hands down!

All the skiing and snowboarding is snowmobile accessed terrain around Whistler BC.

Hope you enjoy!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Re: "Love at First Turn" episode 2.2, sled accessed skiing & snowboarding in Whistler

That was awesome Nadia! The editing was intriguing and creative. Lots of "new" clips that keep ones interest up. No boring segments in this video. Thanks so much for sharing.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: "Love at First Turn" episode 2.2, sled accessed skiing & snowboarding in Whistler

Does making and posting rad videos make winter and my XM arrive sooner ? If so, please keep it up !!!!!!!

Also, tell your friends to get out of the city ;) there's lots of cell reception in the sea 2 sky back country, I put in lots of time at my "Brohm office". I'm sure they can email out their TPS reports from chocolate bowl ;)

Last edited:

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nice job, fun too watch!

nads

Reaction score

Glad you guys liked it! I film absolutely everything, I'm trying to tell a story or a journey in an artistic way. It's not for everyone, but it's what I would prefer to see haha. Anyone can shoot action and lop shot after shot together back to back, it's not that hard. I find this gets boring fast though, and people always want to see behind the scenes shots. It was a busy winter that's for sure! I should have 2 more episodes coming out this summer!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awesome! :D

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nice, good to see a vid with sleds/boards/skiis.

nads

Reaction score

Here's a link to the article on Newschoolers.com complete with tons of RAD PHOTOS! Like this!

index.php

Check it out at:

Love At First Turn - Episode 2

Top Bottom