lost gear on Boulder

treeseeker

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was riding on Boulder on the weekend and my tunnel bag opened on the ride down from the cabin. I suspect it emptied on the Bezanson or Laroy Lane. I immediately retraced my tracks from the parking lot to the cabin and back with no luck. It was around 4:30-5pm. It is pretty clear that someone gathered it off the trail (for me?). There was a lot of gear and tools,etc. Anyone know anything?
Thanks.

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went down on Saturday around that time and found a bag in the middle of the trail that had some survival items like candles, lighter etc. We set it up on the snow bank on the side of the trail so nobody would hit it. We were staying at Peaks so i guess we should have taken it there. Didn't see anything else but it was rather dark.

treeseeker

Reaction score
We went down on Saturday around that time and found a bag in the middle of the trail that had some survival items like candles, lighter etc. We set it up on the snow bank on the side of the trail so nobody would hit it. We were staying at Peaks so i guess we should have taken it there. Didn't see anything else but it was rather dark.

Sounds like some of what I'm looking for! mesh bag with some survival stuff, 8 hour candles, foil blankets, snacks. Also seeking black stuff sack with fleece and more, goggles, gloves, rope, ratchet strap, plugs, folding saw. Whereabouts, did you stash it? On the Bezanson or Laroy Lane? Left side or right when coming down? I will make another trip up tomorrow to look if I have some direction. Better take a raincoat it's been pouring for 24 hours!
Thanks for helping!

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was definatly a mesh bag with candles and other things in it. I believe it was near the end of the Benzason and if you were coming down it would be on the right hand site sitting on top of the snow bank at the edge of the trail. Hope you find it. Is it raining up top??

Top Bottom