Looking to tag along with a group Dec.29 at Bell

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Is anyone riding Bell the 29th and wouldnt mind me joining your group? My riding buddies dont get in until the 30th but i would like to get an extra day riding in.
I ride an 08' Dragon 700 155 track.
I would consider my skills intermediate and dont have any trouble in deep powder. Im not into climbing (not much climbing at Bell anyways) and stay away from most trouble. Just love deep powder and meadows (exactly what Bell is) Send me a PM if you wouldnt mind me grouping up with you. A parking lot beer or two at the end of the day would be included in the deal.
Thanks in advance.

(here is a pic from Renshaw Dec.2)

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 258

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hi Guys,

Is anyone riding Bell the 29th and wouldnt mind me joining your group? My riding buddies dont get in until the 30th but i would like to get an extra day riding in.
I ride an 08' Dragon 700 155 track.
I would consider my skills intermediate and dont have any trouble in deep powder. Im not into climbing (not much climbing at Bell anyways) and stay away from most trouble. Just love deep powder and meadows (exactly what Bell is) Send me a PM if you wouldnt mind me grouping up with you. A parking lot beer or two at the end of the day would be included in the deal.
Thanks in advance.

(here is a pic from Renshaw Dec.2)

You can always give us a call or stop by the house and we will see what our guys are up to that day.

krazy k

Reaction score
Hey there Ronmexico there will be a group of us up in McBride at that time but I'm not to sure of ride area's that we are going too, but you can tag along if you would like.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks K. Found a group to ride with already. Appreciate the response.

Bigbragg

Reaction score
I cant remenber, but how many kms out of town is the Bell Mtn turn off.
Its been years since ive been out there.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check your thread, also if you need any help when you are here you can call me. Barry

Top Bottom