Looking to ship item into Montana?? HELP

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that wants to have some car parts shipped to somewhere in MT ( from California ) and go pick them up there.

Anyone know of a place that will accept delivery and hold onto said item for a few days? There was a place just south of Winnipeg that I used to do that with it was pretty slick.

Thanks.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will he be going down from Edmonton?
I have a car down there being restored at a friends house and I need to send some stuff down. You might be able to get your stuff shipped there

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that wants to have some car parts shipped to somewhere in MT ( from California ) and go pick them up there.

Anyone know of a place that will accept delivery and hold onto said item for a few days? There was a place just south of Winnipeg that I used to do that with it was pretty slick.

Thanks.

Ship it the local post office, general delivery - hold for pick-up. That is if the goods aren't too big or heavy.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect guys, thanks!

Will he be going down from Edmonton?
I have a car down there being restored at a friends house and I need to send some stuff down. You might be able to get your stuff shipped there

I'll let him know and PM you if he can help.

Landrew

Reaction score
US Post Office works good. Just make sure they are shipping it by USPS. The Post Office doesnt like to accept from other shippers. General delivery is free and can hold for 30 days. Not sure on size restrictions though.

Top Bottom