Looking to sell my jetski

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize this is the wrong time of season, but i've got a jetski that I no longer want in the garage. Over the past 4 years the engine has been rebuilt with all new gaskets and crank seals, it's run about 15 gallons through it since. Jetpump was rebuilt locally a few years back. It's a 92 kawasaki 750 SX, has a 44mm mikuni carb upgrade, oil injection block off (runs mix gas), stainless impeller (comes with a spare stainless as well) bilge pump kit comes with it, finger throttle, quick steer plate. This things a hoot, runs but i've never gotten around to properly jetting the mikuni carb, so she's running rich as is. Also comes with the stock carb and intake but there's a bent piece of plastic inside that needs replacing if it were to be used. Looking to get $1000. Open to offers, might be willing to trade for an avy bag/gear.

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on a hunch I decided to try a hotter spark plug and voila, problems solved this thing rips!! Now I kinda don't wanna sell it, time for an intake grate and ride plate upgrades for next year!

Top Bottom