Looking to ride silent this weekend

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy we are going to silent sat morning we have newbies to seasoned in our group and always welcome new company my wife rides in our group and she can hold her own as well most of use are stayn out (have a cabin rented for 3 weeks ) but i will be traveln back sat night we meet at the petro can on hiway 1 jumping pound 5:30 am sat morning age range is 21-48 and we have enough parts and experience to fix any sled on the hill doo poo or cat and our motto is never leave any one alone or behind buddy system is the best
some of our group bad motto finger,xp val,o'henry,dpsnow,sometimes phil(bowridge) and the odd time dusty sent him a message today but have not heard back must be busy selln used sled parts (hope he reads this);)
if your interested pm me and i will send you my phone #

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I maybe interested in joining you guys in silent. I need to get out even if it is just for one day. I have another trip planned for next week, I just want to get out as much as I can before heading back to work. I am a descent rider, and I keep the drinks at home or the Hotel. Been into Silent twice but that was a long time ago...anyways hope there's room for one more in the group.

Thanks
Darin

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and I have my own truck and trailer so it wouldn't be a problem meeting at the petro-can.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I maybe interested in joining you guys in silent. I need to get out even if it is just for one day. I have another trip planned for next week, I just want to get out as much as I can before heading back to work. I am a descent rider, and I keep the drinks at home or the Hotel. Been into Silent twice but that was a long time ago...anyways hope there's room for one more in the group.

Thanks
Darin

Heya Darin!

My buddy Mav and I are deciding tonight where and who we're going with if you'd like, PM me with your number and we can let you know otherwise join the group above your post.

Anywho, have a great weekend if I don't hear from ya!

~Krista~

Top Bottom