Looking to ride over christmas

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, wondering who is heading where and if you would have room for 1 or 2 riders over the Christmas break. I am off from the 24th to the 8th of Jan. If need be I have a four place enclosed we can use to head out.

Being the new member I do not have the contacts for everyone....

Thanks

C

Last edited:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you looking to ride? We are heading to Whitecourt Sunday Dec 28th. Just a day trip. My wife is coming too so it's slower paced.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you looking to ride? We are heading to Whitecourt Sunday Dec 28th. Just a day trip. My wife is coming too so it's slower paced.

Hey RXN we would maybe join you guys if you don't mind a little company. just me,wife and our 11 yr old boy who rides pretty good. Shoot me the details if your interested.
Derek....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
going up with Glen to stay at his "Little Cabin in the Woods" 26-28. I'm sure you'd be welcome Curtis, Derek too!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going up with Glen to stay at his "Little Cabin in the Woods" 26-28. I'm sure you'd be welcome Curtis, Derek too!

I would be interested for sure Tyler. Be nice to ride with someone new who knows the area. Shoot me the details and I will run it by the boss.
Thanks for the invite
Derek

sleded1

Reaction score
curtis, me and the boy are heading to the house on wed. Then sid is coming on 26 th, bring your sled to nisku and ill drag it up....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be interested for sure Tyler. Be nice to ride with someone new who knows the area. Shoot me the details and I will run it by the boss.
Thanks for the invite
Derek

I'll shoot you a PM with my cell number, Glen posted below all welcome, likely meet at the Hwy 44 truck stop just north of the town of Fawcett on the east side of 44.

As he said "family ride" so we'll be sure to stop for a lunch fire and make it a good day!

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:wave: I will likely come up on Sat, with Pat and Matt tagging along.
I will be pulling the club trailer with equipment, including the mower.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
:wave: I will likely come up on Sat, with Pat and Matt tagging along.
I will be pulling the club trailer with equipment, including the mower.

Just can't get rid of that Matt character hey?

Peter Gill

Reaction score
Anybody doing a day ride on Boxing Day? I get home on the 25th (hopefully, space available employee travel and all that), have a whopping one day off and have to fly out on the 27th. So if anyone's looking for a ride partner on Boxing Day...?

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Silly question?!? Is a trail pass required... if so can they be purchased around there?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody doing a day ride on Boxing Day? I get home on the 25th (hopefully, space available employee travel and all that), have a whopping one day off and have to fly out on the 27th. So if anyone's looking for a ride partner on Boxing Day...?

Planning to ride swan hills on Boxing Day if you want to go. Not sure how many are going yet.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning to ride swan hills on Boxing Day if you want to go. Not sure how many are going yet.
as are we. my little bro is up there today.... will let us know conditions. we should have about 9 peeps or so.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday is the day. Meet at 9.00 is at the Fawcett Truckstop for a snack and we will go and unload at the spot. Thanks

We will be joining you guys on Saturday Glen. Is the truckstop directly on hwy 44?

Out riding

Reaction score
I'm looking to get out and ride. I have Boxing Day to January. 5th off. I can drag my sled where ever. Just need a riding group!

Top Bottom