Looking to re-home a 3yr old purebred Alaskan Malamute - Luna

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We are looking for a good home for my daughters 3 year old purebred Alaskan Malamute Luna.

She has had her since released from the breeder and she is papered but fixed. Luna was the runt of the litter and is a high energy dog which my daughter no longer has the time or space for between full time college, a toddler and living in a rental place. Luna is currently at our place and LOVES people, she is alright with other dogs but it would be best if were just her and her people. When she is given the attention she desires she is quite well behaved however when not getting people attention she will dig and chew random objects. Great with kids and kennels well but she wants wide open spaces and good fencing around a large area would be best.

Not looking for any $$$, she is fully up to date on her shots and in extremely good health. She is full grown now and I don't know how much she weighs but I'd consider her a medium size dog as opposed to the size of most full grown malamutes. She is familiar with outdoors, indoors and at our place spends her nights in the garage with my Pyrenees.

Getting rid of her is breaking my daughters heart but she knows that it is what's best for Luna. Contact me if you are interested in meeting her.

luna 1.jpg luna 2.jpg luna 3.jpg luna 4.jpg

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reason #468 why I wish I had an acreage. Best of luck finding a new home for the pup!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really nice dog Ian,
Wish I could help, but don't have a fenced yard and the wife just got a Yorkie 5 months ago and the Chihuahua doesn't like change.
Good luck.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is she good with cats at all??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If by "good with cats" you mean will chase them all day long then yes.....lol

We had a home for her but her inability to ignore the cat was the deal breaker and she was returned to us.

Is she good with cats at all??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
She is a beautiful and truly people friendly dog, she needs attention (as all dogs do).

Hope she can find a home Ian, I know its brutally hard to get rid of her for the daughter.....

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you guys.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking dog. On the other side of the country though. Does he like the water?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish we were on an acreage Ian. Trina would take her in a heartbeat. Best of luck with your search.

Top Bottom