Looking to meet local sleders

Riley1

Reaction score
Looking to come rent a place and ride 50 days + this winter. Buying new sled this year. also like a bit of backcountry snowboarding. I'm 25 only got 50 day rides in the mountains so far and want to take it to the next level! I have token basics avalanche course. Know how important it is to ride with a good group who look out for eachouther.

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
We'll have to get in touch later on this winter. I'm hoping to be in revy on feb. 3rd or 4th for 3 weeks or so and looking to ride every day. I've been riding revy area for 5 years now. Have a 14 xm and am pretty much down for any kind of riding.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
I have three months of free time to ride this winter, looking to ride every day possible. I hang my hat in Sicamous for the winter and have spent lots of time riding around Revelstoke. Shoot me a message when your ready to ride an we can T something up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have three months of free time to ride this winter, looking to ride every day possible. I hang my hat in Sicamous for the winter and have spent lots of time riding around Revelstoke. Shoot me a message when your ready to ride an we can T something up.
Lucky lol

May have to hook up for a ride, work interferes with week day riding, unless it's a snow day

Top Bottom