looking to join an atv club. i live in wetaskiwin

james recon

Reaction score
I am riding a mod can am and like to ride.i put 3,200km on my machine this past year,most of it i rode alone. Looking to hook up and improve some trail systems and have fun.all summer and all winter.lol

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am quite surprised in this forum you haven't had a response. I road for a few years, was even in a mag article in Sno Riders Magazine. Try the Can Am Forum as well to find riding buddies. Good Luck !!!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good way to meet people is to join up at quad rallys as well as go to events such as rodeos etc. People will post looking for other riders as well. Some you will like and others you won't. I have many new friends on here and have gone to many new areas because of it. There is a number of quadders that do the Coal lake river trail through the winter, which is in your neck of the woods. And welcome to Snow and Mud, enjoy!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am riding a mod can am and like to ride.i put 3,200km on my machine this past year,most of it i rode alone. Looking to hook up and improve some trail systems and have fun.all summer and all winter.lol

Try asking around at your local dealerships. Snowmobile clubs are definitely more plentiful than ATV clubs, so you may be able to hook up with them to do trail maintenance and find riding buddies. When the ATV club I belong to does trail maintenance, most of the people there are volunteers from the snowmobile club.

RobEG

Reaction score
Its hard to find a dedicated group at all, let alone an actual club. Starting one would be easier than finding one within a reasonable distance of home, it takes alot to start an actual legal club.

Tate

Reaction score
that machine looks familiar. you up for a rip on saterday?

Last edited:

noskey14

Reaction score
Julie Marie Noskey Memorial Quad Rally June 7th,2014
Loon Lake,Ab
North of Slave Lake on hwy 88 I posted more info under ��

Top Bottom