Looking to buy a new 2013 ram 3500

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard good things about Sherwood dodge. My brother in law has email paper trail of them aggreing to warranty the truck with their install of a mini max with the deletes. When I asked a salesman about this he flipped at me and said they could get shut down. So not sure it's broadcast there or what.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Neil mclaren at ponoka dodge.... He used to own the dealership, and sold it, but still dabbles there.... Let him know you're a sledder and on s&m, and he'll get you the best deal out there.................

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Sherwood dodge keith bedard.....don't sign for any less than $17000 off sticker

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adam Sand at Southtown in Edmonton was great. They still have a fair number of 13s left.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a sales manager at Grande Prairie Chrysler, last year we were the number 1 HD truck dealer without including fleet. Let me know what you are looking for and I will be cheaper than the city dealers and the drive is only 3.5 hours, or I have a set of old retired guys that will deliver it right to your door step. email me at jdally@gpchrysler.com

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use Carcostcanada.com Price your exact truck out and enter your location. The website will give you all info on the truck including retail and wholesale pricing, hidden rebates, incentives and the best financing rates. It's by far the easiest way to buy a vehicle. The only haggling you will do is how much profit you pay the dealer on the truck. Usually 3% above what they paid is fair and they will go along with it. Just bring in your Carcostcanada.com paperwork.

I've used this process twice now and it works great. If not, Sherwood Dodge is an awesome dealer...

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree to a point, but as a high volume dealer, I can just show you the invoice and save you the money, and show you the rebates that chrysler gives me. Any one who wants to pay me 3% above my cost is more than welcome too, but I won't charge you that much.

churchwc

Reaction score
DO NOT GO TO CROSSTOWN OR GREAT WEST!! I HAVE SOME STORIES TO TELL ABOUT THOSE TWO DEALERS!! SLIME BALLS!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The big three all have their good and bad points, and I won't trash any brand because I have owned them all, but I would buy the Dodge for the Cummins with a proven track record, better urea system, and not having to remove the cab for any major work.

I have a few friends that own and run Ford stores so I could point you in the direction of a dealer that is actually motivated to sell you one, and I know guys that are actually shipping trucks to the states right now so I am not sure about what kind of deals are to be had down there.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
I just bought a new 13 5500 for my service truck in red deer at southside and they were awesome really good to deal with... much better than the goat *uck at either dealersh*t here in bonnyville

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope u like Ur dodge.

Buddy of mine got one as a service truck.

It's gutless , hard on fuel , and hard on urea.

He's not happy with it. Had a ford 08 6.4 f550 before and was better on fuel and more power.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

churchwc

Reaction score
If you are looking for a Ford, may I suggest you go to zender in Spruce grove, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience buying my fusion. They were excellent. If you go, tell them I sent you, its worth five hundred bucks.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a Ford, may I suggest you go to zender in Spruce grove, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience buying my fusion. They were excellent. If you go, tell them I sent you, its worth five hundred bucks.

Have you had to take something to their service department yet? Hands down they suck, absolutely brutal. Almost as bad as northstar ford in fort Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

churchwc

Reaction score
Yeah, I've had to get them to do some minor warrantee work with no problems. Nothing serious. As for the sales team, nothing but praise. Good ethics, they actually did what they said they would.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zender is a good store, I know the sales manager and the internet manager Ryan Banks, both good people that are normal and will provide the best price and treat you like you paid retail. Now if I could only find a decent sled shop that won't charge me retails for parts!

Top Bottom