Looking for xm headlights

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a set they want to part with?. Have a skinz headlight delete... and it's a pos fit and finish wise

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a set they want to part with?. Have a skinz headlight delete... and it's a pos fit and finish wise

Really?? I was thinking about tying the Skinz headlight delete to gain some glove box room.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have a headlight assembly I'd part with. PM me an offer.

Not sure what you're complaining about though I thought the skinz headlight delete worked and fit great!!!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Doo headlight is $255. Just the headlights, none of the rest of the airbox/glovebox/hood/intake/vents c/w that...

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a headlight assembly I'd part with. PM me an offer.

Not sure what you're complaining about though I thought the skinz headlight delete worked and fit great!!!
Mine fits like absolute crap and leaves me with a full glove box on snow by noon or so. And I mean packed full. Looks cool. But the way it sits and mounts there's huge gaps everywhere it's nothing like the fit I was expecting it should be.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine fits like absolute crap and leaves me with a full glove box on snow by noon or so. And I mean packed full. Looks cool. But the way it sits and mounts there's huge gaps everywhere it's nothing like the fit I was expecting it should be.

I got on of their windshield bag deals a coupe years ago and the fit and finish on it wasn't that great, one call to Skinz and a few photos showing what I thought was sub par and they sent me out a new that fit much nicer. All I had to do was ship the bad on back. They covered everything else.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom