looking for tire and wheel package

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for a tire and wheel package for my 07 chev 2500 hd was looking for some 16" ultra rogues but unsure on tires its a toss up between toyo open country at, wrangler silent armor, wrangler mtr, bfg km2, or bfg all terrains everything has to be e rated.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for a tire and wheel package for my 07 chev 2500 hd was looking for some 16" ultra rogues but unsure on tires its a toss up between toyo open country at, wrangler silent armor, wrangler mtr, bfg km2, or bfg all terrains everything has to be e rated.
Stay away from the bfg all terrain t/a there not worth your money...esp if ya pull a trailer or have a bit of weight on .... I wear em out in 25 to 30... and have tried everything.... air pressure wise etc... everyone I know has the same story they wear faster than most tires... I went with a toyo..... and have had better luck........ just my 2 cents.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2...Always liked the look of the BFG but never had any luck getting any wear out of them. have a set of Toyo's on now with about 40,000k on them and still looking pretty decent.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out
1010tires.com they give you rating and what will work best for your truck, it also give people opinions and feedback of the tires.

you can also look at:
kxwheels.com
royal distributors
I heard there are some good deals on those sites

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have about 37000 km on my km2's and they still have more than half tread left. i have a duramax and im not light on the throttle either. very good in the mud and deep snow. im going with them for my next set also

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at the goodyear duratrac. 45,000km on mine and i would say there's 50% left. I have them on a chev half ton and always have a quad or sled in the box. I'm not sure how they would be pulling a heavy load all the time.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have copper stt with 75000kms so far with about 35% left on them not to bad, IMO.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 35 12.50's on an f350, have 44000 on them and there is lots of life yet, had toyo m/t's before and they where much louder and less k out of them

Top Bottom