Looking for someone to ride with Jan 19 weekend

snowtime

Reaction score
me and my buddy are looking to come down next weekend instead of this weekend but we have never been in the area. We are coming from drumheller and need someone to ride with that knows the area. We are staying at the best canadian motor inn in blairmore, coming down friday night and staying the night. Then hopefully riding with someone headed to the pipeline saturday then we could go there sunday ourselves.

Thanks!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and my buddy are looking to come down next weekend instead of this weekend but we have never been in the area. We are coming from drumheller and need someone to ride with that knows the area. We are staying at the best canadian motor inn in blairmore, coming down friday night and staying the night. Then hopefully riding with someone headed to the pipeline saturday then we could go there sunday ourselves.

Thanks!

You should come out to Golden with the rest of the S&M crew!

snowtime

Reaction score
I am Cody Blasken, , never been to the moutains before eventhough have i had a mountain sled for 3 years. Me and my buddys who all have new sleds cant find anyone experience to go with.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S&M crew??

Snow and Mud, all of us on here! Have you seen the post for the Mountain Mania Weekend? Check it out, would be a great first time to the mountains for you. I think at last count there was about 40 of us going to be there for the weekend. There are a few signed up with no mountain experince. There's always room for more.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what weekend are you heading to fernie. i am going this sunday (90% sure) and will be riding the pipe line and around the notch. if you are going out you are welcome to tag along. some pro-am and walt boys are also heading out there this weekend, not 100% confirmed, but said they were going. let me know 829-3914. colin

snowtime

Reaction score
were planing on going down next weekend leaving friday the 18th and riding saturday and sunday.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most of the crew on the site are or is going to golden that weekend. would be good for you to come out too, lots of different riding skill levels will be there and sounds like will be a group even so should be good for beginners or starters to the mountains.

snowtime

Reaction score
so whos all headed down this weekend? thinking about changing my plans to just riding from inn on the border. can you still get to teh pipeline from there?

slabm7

Reaction score
so whos all headed down this weekend? thinking about changing my plans to just riding from inn on the border. can you still get to teh pipeline from there?

I'm in Cranbrook this weekend but am looking to ride on Saturday. I've been to the pipeline a few times but don't know my way around the area to well. I can get to the cabin and to the notch and around the rolling hills a little but thats it. Let me know if you guys are heading up I might come an meet you.

Top Bottom