Looking for someone to ride with 8 Jan weekend

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of us are coming in on fri nite want to ride sat & sun leave sun nite.
Looking for someone to show us around. I been up the Corbin Trail many timesRode ferine once, but no were else in the Nest area. Read about Atlas, the plane crash, and many other spots would like to ride those areas. If any one don't mine us taging along would be great.
We both have the avy course, and all the gear and are experienced riders.
Looking for a hotel to stay, stayed at BCMI & Inn on the Boarder, both were great. looking at BCMI in Coleman this trip. But open.

msg or e-mail me
THANKS

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the forcast was for a major snow dump 10-15 cm.,, but then it changed this morning to only 5 cm :rant:. Crap i was hopeing for some big powder. I might be there sunday. send me a pm with a contact # .

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the forcast was for a major snow dump 10-15 cm.,, but then it changed this morning to only 5 cm :rant:. Crap i was hopeing for some big powder. I might be there sunday. send me a pm with a contact # .

we are having a club ride out of altas on saturday more than welcome to come along

also see pics from last weeknd lots of fresh just need to know where to find it

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That interests me, will gve us a chance to meet some ew ppl and get to now the area.
what are the details og this meet?

Thanks

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that interests me, will gve us a chance to meet some ew ppl and get to now the area.
What are the details og this meet?

Thanks

meeting at the atlas staging area at 930 probably departing 10ish
will have plenty of time after to do some riding

crowdoo

Reaction score
if you arnt sure where atlas staging area is go west out of coleman then watch for signs on hwy 3 road to atlas will be on ur right. if still not sure pm me im prob going and i am right near bcmi coleman you guys can follow me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Two of us are coming in on fri nite want to ride sat & sun leave sun nite.
Looking for someone to show us around. I been up the Corbin Trail many timesRode ferine once, but no were else in the Nest area. Read about Atlas, the plane crash, and many other spots would like to ride those areas. If any one don't mine us taging along would be great.
We both have the avy course, and all the gear and are experienced riders.
Looking for a hotel to stay, stayed at BCMI & Inn on the Boarder, both were great. looking at BCMI in Coleman this trip. But open.

msg or e-mail me
THANKS

I'm a little busy otherwise I would but FYI there is 17 cm of fresh in the Rolling Hills at the Coal Summit. Have fun, fs

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK were here at the BCMI rye in hand tryiing to decide were to ride. Had a couple offers the club ride sounds nice was hoping to check out York Creek & plane crash Me being an X aircraft Mech 30 airforce the plane interest me. I got a ride in the dak once to play hockey.
so if anyone going that way and don,t mine a couple tag alongs. Not that old like agressive riding

Thanks

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you're in the room right beside me, I poked my nose out the door but your truck is gone. Alfred is coming through tomorrow at about 8 or so and we're heading to Corbin your more than welcome to tag along with us. BTW I have the Black F-350 with the M8 SnoPro in the back.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we r back in the room 105 and have a wiskey if you would like and a chat

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops, a little late now to read this. I was going to knock on your door this morning but we were late to meet up with the Doo crew. Hope you had a great time wherever you went.

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we r back in the room 105 and have a wiskey if you would like and a chat

It was nice to meet you on the weekend. We were beside you in room#104. We seen your truck at Rum Runners when we came in from Atlas. Hopefully we will meet up again.

Smithys
(Bryan)

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes nice meeting you guys as well. Thought we would see you guys for a ride sunday but you guys pulled out. we will meet again.

I would also like to thank Newfie ! for giving me the chance to ride with him.
Great guy good times.
hopefully i never held you and your other buddys back on sunday.

as for Saturday it was nice to meet Shawn McGreger and MODMAN was great to ride with you again. will keep in touch and look at riding Golden closer to the end of FEB

CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU :beer::beer:

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes nice meeting you guys as well. Thought we would see you guys for a ride sunday but you guys pulled out. we will meet again.

I would also like to thank Newfie ! for giving me the chance to ride with him.
Great guy good times.
hopefully i never held you and your other buddys back on sunday.

as for Saturday it was nice to meet Shawn McGreger and MODMAN was great to ride with you again. will keep in touch and look at riding Golden closer to the end of FEB

CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU :beer::beer:

Good times, we'll have to make sure it's arm pit deep next time. Did Corbin work out Sunday?

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Corbim was gooooood lots of nice tree riding and climbing in the trees. it was great. saw alot of cats climbing trees. Right Newfie.

good times

Shawnmcgr hopefully you and Modman can join me at the end of Feb. Newfie you to.

cheers:d

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes guys it was a great time had by all. Looking forwadr to doing it again. That Cat did beat the trees after a couple trys.
hehehe
I believe the DooDoo Met the same Tree
hahaha

Top Bottom