Looking for someone to go for a ride with tomorow

waka

Reaction score
Going out between Rocky Mt house and Nordegg if anyone is interested in a wednsday ride... leave 8-9 be back around supper ... I have room for a sled on my trailer ... call my cell 403-872-6246

Waka

Uptown

Reaction score
Going out between Rocky Mt house and Nordegg if anyone is interested in a wednsday ride... leave 8-9 be back around supper ... I have room for a sled on my trailer ... call my cell 403-872-6246

Waka

I'd like to go but can't skip out of work tomorrow
Maby on the weekend sometime

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Waka

I'm always in for Rocky or Nordegg, Live in Red Deer, Pm me if you want company. Weds is no good but with some planning I can arrange my self to go lol.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the conditions like around rocky now? I'm assuming its like everywhere else and needs new snow but still curious.

CB1

Reaction score
Its rideable! We were out ditch banging 2 days ago, you can even find some powdery stuff. Its worth riding.

Jenkie

Reaction score
I'm in for a day run close to home this weekend if anyone wants to meet up let me know

waka

Reaction score
Ok all,

lets hook this up for saturday... there is enough of us, should be fun... I have room for 1 sled with me... and I hear there may have been 5 - 6 inches this week, if it didn't one blow away or two melt...

You guys wanna meet by Chambers or should we brave the Hummingbird?

Pm me, reply to this or call me... 403-872-6246

Waka

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go north to medicne lake....... way better snow and still knee deep..... we are goin out there on sunday if someone wants.... we might even un load at the open creek pastures and go north its a hoot in there.....

waka

Reaction score
go north to medicne lake....... way better snow and still knee deep..... we are goin out there on sunday if someone wants.... we might even un load at the open creek pastures and go north its a hoot in there.....

This was a wicked day... I recomend hooking up with other sledders... I spent 2 awesome days sledding this weekend... one, up a river I didnt know existed.. so fun, thanks Kingcat88.. and then Medicine lakes sunday was amazing... we rode so much 2 foot untouched powder I couldn't believe it, this area would be so wicked with another foot or so, but no complaints even a litte.. Tex78 and Wade you guys rock, and definetly suprised me ..

Two full tanks of gas and a ton of fun... : )

I know this thread is useless without pics but my camera is dead and I cant find the charger so if anyone reading this has a "m" battery charger PM me... and I will start taking pics again.. lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats good, too bad ur buddys were late and left early ??? did ya ask them what they were doin......

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Medicine Lake Rimbey or Jaspers medicine lake?

Top Bottom