looking for some help from snow and mudders

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just cause he can not get citzenship or visa ,,, he could try find cash job there out there .... never said i was close to his lake but there are people worse of then him and you dont see themm here ... in fact i am worse off and i am a canadian .... you dont see me asking for hand outs do you .....

That is your choice,Im not going to get into a pissing match with you over this,nice people help nice people.........he is asking for peoples left overs,give your head a shake,he will likely fix there car for them,who gets the better deal!If you cant make it here legally,others people help isnt going to work for you anyway!He is trying to do it over the table you get it?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is your choice,Im not going to get into a pissing match with you over this,nice people help nice people.........he is asking for peoples left overs,give your head a shake,he will likely fix there car for them,who gets the better deal!If you cant make it here legally,others people help isnt going to work for you anyway!He is trying to do it over the table you get it?

oh ok catmando.... everyone that needs table scraps you might as well post so you can get some too...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ok catmando.... everyone that needs table scraps you might as well post so you can get some too...

Kind of harsh bud. Fossy is a great guy that doesn't want to do anything that's going to get him into trouble while he's here.

Snow and Mud is more than just an internet of imaginary friends, it's people that come together and become true friends that help one another out when ever they can by doing from the good of their hearts.

Sorry if you don't get it.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well maybe he should use a phone instead of the internet..... truth hurts i know... cash work wont get him into trouble but oh well .... never said fossy was a bad guy but now your going get every tom dick and harry asking for help and handouts,,,,, sorry if you dont get it ..... ya well i guarenty you now one would help me with my problems if i would have asked.... even if i didnt say anything about this.... but thanks anyway.....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could remove you but I dont really have a reason too so I will let you hang around and make a fool of yourself,!
I value all my friends and would do whatever I could for each and every one of them,and guess what,most of them are here and real!
And Fossy is one of them!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Key Word!.........................Friends!
Im done!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well maybe he should use a phone instead of the internet..... truth hurts i know... cash work wont get him into trouble but oh well .... never said fossy was a bad guy but now your going get every tom dick and harry asking for help and handouts,,,,, sorry if you dont get it ..... ya well i guarenty you now one would help me with my problems if i would have asked.... even if i didnt say anything about this.... but thanks anyway.....

You sound fairly bitter, have you sought out some counselling for that?

Have you ever seen the pay it forward thread we have on the site, we all chip in stuff we don't need or will never use and pass it on to someone else that will use it.

Internet is free, it's called wifi

Get over yourself bro.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could remove you but I dont really have a reason too so I will let you hang around and make a fool of yourself,!
I value all my friends and would do whatever I could for each and every one of them,and guess what,most of them are here and real!
And Fossy is one of them!

what just cause he is not in my friends list he is not my friend.... i like the guy met him once and seemed like a really good guy .... but all i am saying is that there are people look and prey on people that give hand outs not saying fossy is one of them.... but the ones that do will see this and take advantage of the good people in the world

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

hmmmm, why would you assume you wouldnt get help, i have seen many ask for help on here well before fossy, and i have always seen a generally good responce to it, i have had many help me, maybe not with stuff they may have sitting around, but with help fixing things, lending me things,and info. all the guy is asking for is if people have to spare materials around that they're not using, he will take them and make use out of what otherwise may not get used....i fail to see the harm.

there are far more useless threads than this on the forum....and as its been said in many a thread before, if you dont like it dont read it. maybe you should start a thread and see if you can get some help...if you do maybe it will cure your piss poor attitude.

hey fossy that gas fireplace is yours if you want it man, probably need some cleaning to the glass but should work.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sound fairly bitter, have you sought out some counselling for that?

Have you ever seen the pay it forward thread we have on the site, we all chip in stuff we don't need or will never use and pass it on to someone else that will use it.

Internet is free, it's called wifi

Get over yourself bro.

counselling ... really... bitter yes i am i have an ex wife ...... pay it forward thread nope have not seen it ..... get over myself oh ok ,,,,,

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
holy moly what went on in here ????

i clear things up again and iam absolutely not only looking for free stuff but if someone has some stuff laying arround and doesnt need i even pay for it

and its not like im not searching the net on deals like kijiji or sale outs
just ask ardypol how many hours me and him already have spend to find the best place to get me windows and what not

the reason that i made this thread was only because "if u dont ask u cant recieve" and a no i dont have anything is still better than hearing afterwards "well u shoulde sayed something i just thrown stuff like that out last month"

to exlain u my situation so u can fully understand is

im sitting home since the 19th of january without any notice from one day to the next
waited 76 days for a new visa
on the day i got it and was legally allowed to work again my old boss decided to not hire me any longer
1500 bucks i payed for citizenship are wasted since im not longer living in sk
the reason i moved back here now is to cut costs since the trailer is payed for and i only have lotrent to pay
right now im working on getting a new visa to be able to go back to work again which still can take up to 3-4 month
so since im living of my german account that i luckily still had since pretty much march (month my canadian account was empty) its pretty hard to get the funds to do the renovations
now that u say just go work at timmys well it aint that easy im nt a citizen
i can only work as a mechanic
i can only work with a work visa
if i get caught doing cashjobs for whatever reason i will get thrown out of canada

and thats the only reason for this thread !

if i wouldnt got 1 response i wouldnt been mad but to ask cant hurt thats the way i see it ! there has been lots of help on here in the last years so if u dont ask u cant get help !

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
doug get ready to be talking lots at the campout :)

chris awesome with the fireplace i prob can get it on the way back from the campout if that works for you ?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Fossy...

I dont know you other than on this site...

I dont always agree with you 'about' this site...

That said, if I was closer to you, I would help out in an instant. I work with a lot of guys that have immigrated from Bosnia, Croatia, former Yukoslavia and many came via Germany during the war (s). Good people, hard workers, and all would give the shirt off their back for you. I have spent the last 6+ years with these guys, and I cant say enough good things about them.

The visa/work permit thing can be a real bear, but they all claim the headaches have been worth it in the long run. I cant say I have been in your shoes, but I have heard many stories that I believe I know what you are going through. Hang in there, it will all turn out ok in time.

Many of the companies down here willing to hire a 'mechanic'...you dont always pull a lot of wrenches, but thats what they will hire you as...Many of the pipefitters and pipeline workers are plumbers, carpenters, one is a photographer/journalist...

Last edited:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
thx longhorn :)

i got work lined up here at the dealership that got me to canada its just a waitng game till i can go back to work with a valid visa for that company since u only can work for the compnay thats written on ure permit

and that im a hard worker im pretty sure all my friends can agree with and im the last to say no if anyone asks for help (most likely car trouble :) )

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fossy, remember not to let anyone here or anywhere on the net get you down. Everyone gets ahead in life in a different way.

And boots, people around here aren't stupid. Even though it's the net a person can tell the difference between a freeloader and a person who genuinely need help. Some of the comments were unnecessary. Don't tell me you've never asked for some help with something in your life. Geez.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fossy, I have a couple pieces of plywood if you want and rail tie. PM me for my address if you want to come get it.

Ahh yer in north-battleford maybe to far away.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fossy, I have a couple pieces of plywood if you want and rail tie. PM me for my address if you want to come get it.

Ahh yer in north-battleford maybe to far away.

From what I gathered from post #1 he is in whitecourt now :)

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
guess i should change my town again thx for pointing that out kvf :)

szprod ill get back to u as soon as possible and maybe ardypol is able to pickem up one day

cause i wanna come down to etown in the next 2-3 weeks with a trailer and truck and buy stuff in the restore location and kijiji stuff so i make it worth the drive

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess i should change my town again thx for pointing that out kvf :)

szprod ill get back to u as soon as possible and maybe ardypol is able to pickem up one day

cause i wanna come down to etown in the next 2-3 weeks with a trailer and truck and buy stuff in the restore location and kijiji stuff so i make it worth the drive

Sure, just let me know and for now I will put it aside. :d

Top Bottom