looking for some help from a canadian

kippel

Reaction score
I am from syracuse N.Y. and have never gone outside of new york snowmobiling, this winter it is finally financially possible. I would like to travel to canada and ride but I don't want to travel to far into your country so I can spend more on riding ya know, I visit kingston every summer and have a camp on thousand islands/st. lawrence river just across from kingston and wolfe island. My question is there anywhere close ( 1hr. or less) to kingston or my camp where I could have a couple good rides?

riding a zrt 800 if it makes a difference.

Rufus777

Reaction score
I am from syracuse N.Y. and have never gone outside of new york snowmobiling, this winter it is finally financially possible. I would like to travel to canada and ride but I don't want to travel to far into your country so I can spend more on riding ya know, I visit kingston every summer and have a camp on thousand islands/st. lawrence river just across from kingston and wolfe island. My question is there anywhere close ( 1hr. or less) to kingston or my camp where I could have a couple good rides?

I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how many of the members are from back east, but I know another site that is more eastern, they have a lot of members in Ontario, it's called Sledfreak.com They are pretty good people willing to help over there, much like this place ,only West is best!

G

Guest1

I am from syracuse N.Y. I have a camp on thousand islands/st. lawrence river just across from kingston and wolfe island.

GOT Alex Bay and Clayton...Two of my favourite places....:d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...Do you know ROCKSTAR?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

Talk to REDLINEGUY....... He travels into Canada a few times a winter to ride in Quebec. I'm sure he can fill you in on what and where for coming into Canada to ride.

Don't be surprised if he hits on you tho......

Top Bottom