Looking for riding partner or group for a day durring feb 5,6,7 or 8

newbornrider

Reaction score
Im 28 from Calgary ab looking for a riding Partner for feb 5th, 6th ,7th or 8th
I have been Riding for 4 years and have taken avalanche courses. Im an intermediate rider. Looking for someone to Watch my back as i would theres. I ride a m1100 turbo mod. If anyone Is interested in meeting up for a Day or has room in There group for an extra rider That would Be Great. Send me a msg and let me know if anyone Is interested.

Duncan

Jonmudry

Reaction score
Hey Duncan, I'm 30, also from Calgary and have been riding for ~20 years in the prairies. I just bought a sled this winter to get into the alpine. I have all my Avi gear. Id be game for a day trip tomorrow (sat) if your looking for someone to go with. Probably someplace close like crows nest pass.
Let me know if your interested (403) 470-7458

Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NZjosh

Reaction score
Hey guys going to do a day trip to quartz tomorrow if either of you are interested, I'm 29 from Calgary riding a 13 summit. Was out there last weekend and it was great snow and looks like it's been reloaded over the past couple days
403 613 2508

ren

Reaction score
Looking for a partner Sunday. My crew has to work or was injured.
Drop me a line.
403-973-7543

snowho

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a safe competent rider looking to ride any time between now and the 20th pretty much any where send , a message if any one is interested.

Top Bottom