Looking for Riders in the Jasper/Hinton/Valemount Area

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Boys just wondering how many riders we have in the close area. I ride alot and am looking for some guys to head out with as Misfit still has no bike and my girl as hardcore as she is is new to the sport and I feel I need some play time! Any one intrested in riding Hinton or even Valemount let me know and maybe we could hook up for a couple rides. I have a 04 CRF 250R and would like to get a good crew of bike/quads together!

Thanks Shifty

-rossco-

Reaction score
I'm from the hinton area and quad the dunes mostly and like to jump to. I got a 2004 kfx 400 racing quad. PM if u ever wanna go rippin. It would be fun to explore the valemount area one weekend.

jesseurlacher

Reaction score
whats up. looking for atv rider or riders to ride with. I live by the brule sand dunes and usually ride the dunes solo or with my girlfriend. I like all types of riding from jumping or rippin trails. If your in the same boat. lets ride. Drop me a line.

jesseurlacher

Reaction score
rossco. whats up my name is jesse, Im up for riding anywhere. I ride a yfz 450. drop a line maybe we could meet. Im up for ridin pretty much anywhere and any time.

Top Bottom