Looking for reed parts

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has a wrecked reed or one that is garbage bound out of there sled. I am in need of two of the screws that hold the outer pedals onto the reed cage. I am also trying to find a couple of the reed stuffers. If you have anything lying around let me know.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has a wrecked reed or one that is garbage bound out of there sled. I am in need of two of the screws that hold the outer pedals onto the reed cage. I am also trying to find a couple of the reed stuffers. If you have anything lying around let me know.

I hope you dropped then on the shop floor! If they fell out when in the sled I would the those screws would hurt the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No was changing the reed pedals and two of them were stupid tight. Ended up stripping them and has to use vise grips to get them out.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onlypolaris- still need parts or no? I have two sets of stock Reed assemblies. One set I am willing to dismantle if needed.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onlypolaris- still need parts or no? I have two sets of stock Reed assemblies. One set I am willing to dismantle if needed.

sorry. I didn't see your original post. I don't need the stuffers anymore but could really use a couple screws.

Top Bottom