Looking for pro skid shocks

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in search of a set of skid shocks for my 13 pro. I am open to all options, but not willing to pay for exits and receive Walkers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a walker front with 650 km on it if interested

Smok-n-Fatty

Reaction score
I am in search of a set of skid shocks for my 13 pro. I am open to all options, but not willing to pay for exits and receive Walkers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
I have both center & rear shocks off my 12 Pro *stock Walker Evans with springs. I also have both front end shocks (W.E.) I went Fox all around so I don't need the stock shocks unless of course for spares. Let me know if your interested?
Fatty

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I do have one question tho, does anyone know the difference between the 11-12 pro rear skid shock and the 13-14? The fiche shows different part numbers and I am just trying to see if I can use a set of 2012's.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both center & rear shocks off my 12 Pro *stock Walker Evans with springs. I also have both front end shocks (W.E.) I went Fox all around so I don't need the stock shocks unless of course for spares. Let me know if your interested?
Fatty
if they are still available and frankenytro doesn't take them I may be interested.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a set of stock walker evans off my 12. I used them for one season.

Ohmz

Reaction score
cant you rebuild them? or are they that fyckered they are beyond repair? .... i know sherwood motorcycle was able to rebuild my 01 ryder fx shocks, worth looking into before replacing.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am building a sled from nothing lol. So I am in need of the units complete. My biggest issue is I don't know why the 13+ rear skid shock is a different part number than the 11-12. I have to figure something out soon cause the snow is here but I haven't found any from 13/14 to make it certain that they will work. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy some big boy shocks, but time will tell

TUFFPOLARIS

Reaction score
I still have both my stock rear shocks from my 2014 STD RMK. Brand new, 0 miles on them. Ill sell them for cheap

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your help, but Greg (barefooter) came to the rescue with a new set off of his 14. So a special thanks to you Greg.

Top Bottom