looking for power commander V fuel maps

proconpete

Reaction score
I have a 2008 M1000 153 with speedwerx y and pipe, mbrp can, v force 3 reeds, slp intake and a power commander v. I am riding at 1500' to 2000' and i was wondering, if anyone has any fuel map knowledge they can share. I was also wondering about clutching, that is next on my list of upgrades for my machine, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1badhusky

Reaction score
Try Racin' Station in Idaho - they made me a custom map for my 09 m1000 and mods, then helped fine tune it for free - Eric there is a great guy and can probably assist w/ good advice on clutching - he works on a lot of m1000s.

907Riders.com

Reaction score
Website
www.907riders.com
The first thing you need to do it take your ECU into a cat dealer and have them reflash it to the 09 program. Then once your done with that you can start working on a map for your riding style.

Major Factors are elevation and type of riding.

I have been developing a map for the 09 M1000 and we have it nearly perfected now..

1badhusky

Reaction score
The first thing you need to do it take your ECU into a cat dealer and have them reflash it to the 09 program. Then once your done with that you can start working on a map for your riding style.

Major Factors are elevation and type of riding.

I have been developing a map for the 09 M1000 and we have it nearly perfected now..

Is that a map I could take a peek at? I bought mine from Racin Station, very happy w/ it, but still have a 3500-4200 at 10% stumble - wondering if I should pull go negative values there on my pcv?

Top Bottom