Looking for pictures

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to run for Byers Transport in 75-76 and all the old pictures I had were lost in a fire in 81.Was wondering if there is anyone here that would have axcess to any of Highlevel,Steen River and Indian cabins around that time.They would be very gratefully appreciated Thanks

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They recently closed and liquidated the Mile Zero Antique Truck Museum here in Grimshaw, there were a lot of photos and info on the Mackenzie Highway that Fred and Bernice Lorenzen had gathered over the years. I will ask around and see if it was all sold or if the local museum society took over some of the items.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in High Level I can check the muesum. I know the brother of the guy running indian cabins as well. Are you just wanting to see if they have pictures?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They recently closed and liquidated the Mile Zero Antique Truck Museum here in Grimshaw, there were a lot of photos and info on the Mackenzie Highway that Fred and Bernice Lorenzen had gathered over the years. I will ask around and see if it was all sold or if the local museum society took over some of the items.

Hey TeeRoy....I was told that alot of the pics went to the meuseum but I also have Bernice's number as I wrote an article in her last book about the Meckenzie. There are pics in there as well and a write up with photo's in it of Buyers and all the outfits that travelled the Mile "0" highway. I may even have a spare copy or 2 if I looked around as I bought a few before Fred took sick and passed away.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I used to run for Byers Transport in 75-76 and all the old pictures I had were lost in a fire in 81.Was wondering if there is anyone here that would have axcess to any of Highlevel,Steen River and Indian cabins around that time.They would be very gratefully appreciated Thanks

[media]http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/donq/cdn/byers_tractor_lineup.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/bc_trucks/langley/byers_transport_system_ford.jpg[/media]

Top Bottom