Looking for people to ride with

slednecks82

Reaction score
hey all my name is mark. i have been sledding for several years now.I have an 08 Arctic cat m1000 and now just bought a brand new 2012 proclimb HCR800. i work and live in fort mac and work a pretty sweet shift, 7x7. i have a week off every other week. I am looking for people to ride with. even though my shift gives me lots of time off it makes it hard to line up with other people to ride with. i want to put alot of miles on my sled this year and would love to meet some great people who love the sport as much as me.I have riden alot in Valemount and just started last season to ride revy and fell in love with revy, blue river and cranbrook are also some sweet areas. Anyone intrested feel free to send me a message. hope to ride soon.
Mark

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dude. I'm in fort Mac as well, let me know anytime you wanna go burn a tank. I'm still waiting on the 1100t tho... :(

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Should be easy finding somebody to ride with. Just keep checking the listed riding areas. There is always somebody looking for a riding partner.

Enjoy the site.

Top Bottom