Looking for people to ride with 26/27

duggyb

Reaction score
gotta come out to Calgary for work on Monday, figured maybe leave Friday and hit revy on sat/sun, i have always ridden mcbride because that's where my brother is from, just curious if there is anyone to go with on the weekend out here though.

i am a flat lander, but i have all my own gear etc, and ride a 08 154" summit.

soo anyone?

ksherren

Reaction score
Id be interested in this but I don't know the area at all! :( I too will be passing through the area on Sunday. I'll be watching to see if anyone else joins in on your ride that knows the area.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my sister jana said you were looking for someone to ride with I unfortunately can not make it to revy this weekend gotta spend the time with the ex lol but i'll be riding every weekend this winter so let me know the next time you are heading out and I will be there

duggyb

Reaction score
so my sister jana said you were looking for someone to ride with I unfortunately can not make it to revy this weekend gotta spend the time with the ex lol but i'll be riding every weekend this winter so let me know the next time you are heading out and I will be there

for sure i will keep you in the loop next time i am out, i usually ride Mcbride but figured i would try revy out since i am in Calgary for work, if i like it i am sure i will be back, and i am sure i will like it.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i'm looking for riding buddy too... i been in revy a few time... i don`t know it perfect but i can find my way around.... anyway if u're intersted i'm leaving calgary tomorow night (and i still have room on my deck) headin frisby on saturday morning boulder on sunday and probably quartz creek in golden on my way back monday depends on snow... if u're interested give me a call 403-333-3932 or look for a red dodge ram with a sled deck and black wheel

pierre

Top Bottom