Looking for people to go riding with in edmonton and mountains

NDTJ48

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for people to go riding with in the Edmonton area and in the mountains. i got a 2008 Arctic Cat M1000 Turbo 163", yes i know some of you think cats are **** but a sled is a sled. If i can join any of you let me know.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'll keep you in mind. Would be sweet to see your sled, since I had an 08 M1000 too but not turboed.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Hey duck is there a way to see when you guys ride as I'm not on facecrack? I just moved to edmonton and will be looking for guys to go with this season.

NDT I usually hit the mountains a couple times a year trying for at least 5 this season I'll PM you if you like when I'm planning on going too

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey duck is there a way to see when you guys ride as I'm not on facecrack? I just moved to edmonton and will be looking for guys to go with this season.

NDT I usually hit the mountains a couple times a year trying for at least 5 this season I'll PM you if you like when I'm planning on going too

Send me a pm and I'll put you on our snowmobiler mailing list of contacts from my gmail account. I usually send emails to everyone asking who's going?, where ya want to go?, when ya want to go?, etc. But, we find facebook to be a great site to just post your plans and whoever shows up, shows up. Last year we ended up with 16 people on one trip south, 10 people to whitecourt, etc. And the facebook page is open to any of its members to post pics of sledding and ideas related to snowmobiling. It works well for us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/502545416452384/

drift_devil69

Reaction score
Send me a pm and I'll put you on our snowmobiler mailing list of contacts from my gmail account. I usually send emails to everyone asking who's going?, where ya want to go?, when ya want to go?, etc. But, we find facebook to be a great site to just post your plans and whoever shows up, shows up. Last year we ended up with 16 people on one trip south, 10 people to whitecourt, etc. And the facebook page is open to any of its members to post pics of sledding and ideas related to snowmobiling. It works well for us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/502545416452384/

ive just added u guys on fb beacuse im interested to do some trips

Top Bottom