looking for (Part 2)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the record I was not trying to pick on anyone. it was spost to be funny....I was reading a personal add a few days ago, and the point was the guy was looking for a woman that fishes but he only want a picture of her boat and motor lol. see the funny. and for the record there is no pain on eather side because we both are on POF lol. (great site lol) so as for everyone feeling sorry, dont! just a lifes lesson! but if you are single and a female (that sled) lol drop me a line!

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Good on ya Overkill. I read the original post as humour, and posted that video in humour as well. Didn't even know anything about an ex, your ex, or anyones ex. Just a funny thread which I thought I was contributing to.

Hope you liked the girls in the video, and my new avatar which I ripped from that video. :)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck any hows you are getting some press time, cheers. Lots of viewers though. l0l

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does this mean we need a new section in the classified adds LOL!
catmando!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey gas can can you put that video here. I like all HOT sleds, lol and the accessories lol. if you leave for a day a thread can go right nuts. sorry for part one!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey can we get a section in the classifieds lol? or does anyone have a phone number to any of those hotties in the video lol........I want to buy their sled lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For Sale:

1 - slightly used woman with sled and trailer (currently needing rebuild)

Wanted:

1 - Gently used woman with a refurbished quad (preferably a late model Grizzly 700), and backpack cooler. Ice not required, pilot light manditory!

Will pay in kind! :d:d

LOL that reminds me of that t-shirt "why car is better than a woman"

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the record I was not trying to pick on anyone. it was spost to be funny....I was reading a personal add a few days ago, and the point was the guy was looking for a woman that fishes but he only want a picture of her boat and motor lol. see the funny. and for the record there is no pain on eather side because we both are on POF lol. (great site lol) so as for everyone feeling sorry, dont! just a lifes lesson! but if you are single and a female (that sled) lol drop me a line!

Sorry Bro only mean the pain of all the pink parts on that sled oooh ya it is only a poo did ya notice what my wife rides LOL

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh well this thread is still up! keep it funny and I guess it stays....let it go south, and it gets chopped!

So looking for a good woman that sleds! please send pictures of sled and under hood shots! unless you want to send a snap shot like the video lol.

just PM me!

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the video is just a slide show probably has the original photos on his computer

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly crap! I think today has got to be a record for the most PM I have opened! thanks for everyones input. remember keep this thread clean or there will be no FUNNY!

Top Bottom