Looking for Mcbride Sledding Photos - 300 DPI

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey guys - we are making up a new booth display for the snowmobile shows and need photos of sledding in McBride. We are looking for photos that are over 300dpi from Renshaw, Belle and Lucille. If you have any nice photos with the right resolution, and don't mind us using them in our display, please PM me or email the photos (with comments as to location) to bbtoys2@yahoo.ca

Thank you.

Judy

-rossco-

Reaction score
image.jpg Renshaw

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey guys - we are making up a new booth display for the snowmobile shows and need photos of sledding in McBride. We are looking for photos that are over 300dpi from Renshaw, Belle and Lucille. If you have any nice photos with the right resolution, and don't mind us using them in our display, please PM me or email the photos (with comments as to location) to bbtoys2@yahoo.ca

Thank you.

Judy

I'm gonna send you some photos in small format then you can let me know which ones you want in full Rez.
Will start tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you.

Judy

I wish I rode there more!! LOL

I will send you some tonight, here's a few teaser's! ;)

Attachments

• 0_(5).jpg
    0_(5).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 700
  • Mcbride 07.jpg
    Mcbride 07.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 702
  • 0_(16).jpg
    0_(16).jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 709

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Get any good pics from that Feb day in Renshaw?All I got were a few cel phone pics.Conditions were too awesome to stop and take pics...
Im looking through my backup hard drive at my McBride Photos, as this must be at the 300DPI range most of my pics lately were from my I phone which were set at 72 DPI, I'll look for some good pics that are in that range.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom