Looking for mapped trails 60+kms

suzukirider

Reaction score
Does anyone have mapped trails that are at least 60kms long?
Looking for long rides on trails/ old rail lines that don't hit roads all the time
Thanks!

Whitcourt, Swan Hills, Rocky mt. House, Alder flatts, ect. Or any other good spots.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have mapped trails that are at least 60kms long?
Looking for long rides on trails/ old rail lines that don't hit roads all the time
Thanks!

Whitcourt, Swan Hills, Rocky mt. House, Alder flatts, ect. Or any other good spots.

E-mail me at hadster69@gmail.com with your e-mail and i'll send you my Garmin GPS tracks on a mapsource program, for the old railline from Rocky to Nordegg, i can also send you a hand drawn map of the trail as well. When we are both free i'll take you for the tour as well.

Happy trails.

Hadster

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Andre i would love a map etc. to the Baptise trail if you can , and of course anyone can get my maps by giving me an e-mail address to send them to and if they prefer i will take them on a private tour for free.
Hadster

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
Hi,
Athabasca has the Peace Trail. Several trappers cabins along the way and the trail is probably 60k one way. We rode it last year for a day. We random camped at the trail head but were told that was a no-no. I am quite sure there is a trail from Calling Lake to it a well.

Pointe

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hadster, is there much snow up there on the trail this year?

Pointe

Unfortunatly i'm not sure, i haven't been out there since before the snow except in the pickup to look around, i've been busy around my new country home plowing snow and cutting trees etc.
I will be going out there sometime soon to clear the winter deadfall and check the trail.
I'll post when i make it out there.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Unfortunatly i'm not sure, i haven't been out there since before the snow except in the pickup to look around, i've been busy around my new country home plowing snow and cutting trees etc.
I will be going out there sometime soon to clear the winter deadfall and check the trail.

Hadley

Let me know the days you are doing clean up on the trail. Depending on schedule, I might be able to come out and help you.

pardan@telus.blackberry.net

Chad..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If I am off shift during the week I can help clean up as well
Let me know some days also

abcowboy

Reaction score
If I am off shift during the week I can help clean up as well
Let me know some days also

if you go out on a weekend ill beable to come out and help out as well im going out today and checking tay river area

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds alright guys, i'm not sure yet when i'll head out there as i'm very busy here with things at our country home. Right now i'm thinking about next weekend maybe the 27th, just tour along the trail and clear any trees etc. that may have fallen over since last fall. Probably only do about half way or so (depending on conditions) per day. I'll post early in the week if i think i'll be ready for that day.
Sometime this summer i would also like to try to clean up & do light repairs to the caboose and area, not sure if i'll be able to work that in but would be nice.

Top Bottom