Looking for long-distance riders

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Hey all,

SnoRiders is working on its upcoming Trail Atlas, and I'm hoping to do a story on someone from the Prairies who have been on a long-distance haul in the last year or two, especially someone who has great photos.

If this sounds like you or someone you know, drop me a line. I'd love to feature your story in the upcoming magazine.

Tanya

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
You should contact Jeannie Brewer at the Sask Snowmobile Association each year they put together a multiple miles ride of women only riders to raise funds for breats cancer.

mm700

Reaction score
what kind of distances. We ride from Martensville to the cabin at candle lake a couple times a year and have rode to other destinations. My dad has been doing 200km + plus day rides for ever. he has rode allover this province.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Freakshow12 Rode from Duck Mountian Manitoba to Cold Lake Alberta no pics though in 1 season

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
I have done numerous long distance trips-mostly in Ontario and Quebec. However, I did a 4 day trip from Yorkton, SK to The Pass, MB, and back via Hudson Bay, SK. I do have a few pictures of this trip.
Another trip was a 3,000 km trip around Lake Superior with LOTS of pictures.

Top Bottom