looking for good tranny shop for dodge cummins

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a good tranny shop for a dodge cummins bolts come loose on the toque and egged the holes in the flywheel and it has about 700hp must be a good shop that builds bullitproof tranny thanks colin:d

powderpusher

Reaction score
Try out a and c transmission in winterburn had the tranny for my 02 chevy with a 6ltr hopped up done there never had a lick of problems with it since,I find that it works better after they worked on it than it did new from factory,ive been to other rebuilders and found their work to be shabby compared to a/c transmission i will definataly use there services again if needed ,very courtious staff,great price

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey give me a call. I manage a shop here in Edm. All the places people have sais so far are good places to go. I know all of them. PM me amd I will give you my contact info. Cheers.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try out a and c transmission in winterburn had the tranny for my 02 chevy with a 6ltr hopped up done there never had a lick of problems with it since,I find that it works better after they worked on it than it did new from factory,ive been to other rebuilders and found their work to be shabby compared to a/c transmission i will definataly use there services again if needed ,very courtious staff,great price

Gotta agree they used to build the trannies for my uncles wheel standing pull truck. they could build it to take around 1500 hp. they would usually last a whole season before needing a freshen up.

Reaction score
I have a tranny tech woking for me that has 20 years experience in production trans shops. We are offering custom jobs like you are looking for. I have been in buisines hear fo 12 years and pulling wrenches in the area for 20. We are in to racing and sledding and so take in the extra perf work more for fun. Call for a quote over the phone. 250-569 2418 Robson Valley Auto, McBride

Top Bottom