Looking for engine shops in edmonton area

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for a reputable engine shop in the edmonton area. Looking at the cost of redoing my old and tired '74 302. But may looking to swap it out to a 351w while I'm doing this much work anyways. Just weighing out options right now I guess.
thanks

Last edited:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 years ago I had the engine in my boat rebuilt by the block shop and they seem to have done a good job on the work and the one warrantee job I did have they handled fine but I would never let them build another engine for me again as I was told the cost would be just under 5k but when I went to pick my boat up I was blindsided with a little over 7k bill because of "unforeseen problems" which I felt were bs. But I had no choice but to pay it.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote for Weldangrind. Was really impressed with dealing with them, that's my 2 cents on the subject.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used AMS Engines a few times and have always been happy with the results and service. IMO the crate engines pricing and availability is hard to beat these days even with the low dollar....

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say put a dart board up with all the shop names in the province and throw a dart. They all suck as far as I am concerned. Why? Cause 'Berta.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom