Looking for bikes to ride with

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a crew of bikes to ride with. I'm the only bike in our sledding group and can see that may be ok but would like to go with some other bikes as well. I'm in Sherwood Park, got a heated 4 place and all the proper gear. This is my first snowbike but have been sledding in the hills and riding moto most of my life so should be able to half ass hang in there with a few tips. Usually ride Mcbride/Vale/Blue. Cheers!

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna head west Saturday night. Any bikes from Edmonton area wanna jump in?

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon you pecker heads!! Somebody must have been out riding lately. hahahaha

Scotty2Hotty

Reaction score
Looking for a crew of bikes to ride with. I'm the only bike in our sledding group and can see that may be ok but would like to go with some other bikes as well. I'm in Sherwood Park, got a heated 4 place and all the proper gear. This is my first snowbike but have been sledding in the hills and riding moto most of my life so should be able to half ass hang in there with a few tips. Usually ride Mcbride/Vale/Blue. Cheers!

A buddy and I are in Regina and Ride Cooke City, Yellowstone and Fernie lots. I haven't been to Valemount in a while and would love to go on a bike. Perhaps we could meet you in Edmonton and do a trip to Vale together mid to late March. We have several trips planned before then.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm game for sure!! Let me know when your heading out. Cheers.
A buddy and I are in Regina and Ride Cooke City, Yellowstone and Fernie lots. I haven't been to Valemount in a while and would love to go on a bike. Perhaps we could meet you in Edmonton and do a trip to Vale together mid to late March. We have several trips planned before then.

Limbo

Reaction score
Mid March I'll be around Valemount on a CR500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom