Looking for an honest mechanic

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm moving to Red Deer for school, and will be still enjoying my snowmobiling on the weekends if we ever get some snow. I never got any mechanics to look at my sled before I left, and was wondering if anybody had a referral? Want to get a tune up, clutch kit, new sliders, and possibly whatever else they find. I would try to fix it myself as another hobbie, but I won't have a garage or anywhere to really tinker. If anybody knows of someone that is trustworthy, doesn't have crazy rates, and won't jerk me around please help me out.

It's a 1997 Polaris RMK 700.

m7mod

Reaction score
absolute power and performance in st.albert jared is his name tell him travis sent you

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recomend EXTREME MACHINES in Slyvan Lake. Maybe 20 mins from Red Deer and Dan knows his chit. Give 'em a call, he'll give it to you straight.Been my experience anyway. Good luck.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolute power and performance in st.albert jared is his name tell him travis sent you

Thanks a bunch, its a little further than I'd like but good service is getting harder and harder to find.

I recomend EXTREME MACHINES in Slyvan Lake. Maybe 20 mins from Red Deer and Dan knows his chit. Give 'em a call, he'll give it to you straight.Been my experience anyway. Good luck.

Any chance I could get your name to throw in there when directing Dan? Thanks for ur response.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, its a little further than I'd like but good service is getting harder and harder to find.

Any chance I could get your name to throw in there when directing Dan? Thanks for ur response.

I double that.....Tell him catmando sent you!
He knows his stuff and is very reasonable!All my stuff goes there and its a 2 hour drive for me.that has to tell you something!
catmando1

Elenor84

Reaction score
Hi, I would highly suggest "Centre Point Performance". This is where I bring my sleds and they are really great. Family run buisness, very honest and good rates. They have always been able to help me get my sleds running really good and there ussually faily fast. They are located just outside Calmar. Wouldn't be too far of a drive for you. There website is
Welcome to Center Point Performance

Top Bottom