looking for a riding partner or group for a day during feb 5th 6th 7th or 8th

newbornrider

Reaction score
Im 28 from Calgary ab looking for a riding Partner for feb 5th, 6th ,7th or 8th
I have been Riding for 4 years and have taken avalanche courses. Im an intermediate rider. Looking for someone to Watch my back as i would theres. I ride a m1100 turbo mod. If anyone Is interested in meeting up for a Day or has room in There group for an extra rider That would Be Great. Send me a msg and let me know if anyone Is interested.

Duncan

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of u were not on a 1100 t, I'd say u could come with us

But we're we ride u will not have fun one bit

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been Riding for 4 years and have taken avalanche courses. Im an intermediate rider. Looking for someone to Watch my back as i would theres. I ride a m1100 turbo mod. If anyone Is interested in meeting up for a Day or has room in There group for an extra rider That would Be Great. Send me a msg and let me know if anyone Is interested.

Duncan

Where is it you are looking to ride Duncan?? Our lil posse rides in the North Shuswap and will be out on Sunday.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tex......was just kinda wondering about your reply........will he not have fun because where you ride is to gentle for a turbo cat? Just wondering........
Let's just say I like to follow old snow bike tracks, or ride around with some also

Don't think a 1100 t will cut it no matter if ur Chris Brown or not

He would not keep up to us....

Hey Tex......was just kinda wondering about your reply........will he not have fun because where you ride is to gentle for a turbo cat? Just wondering........

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Duncan
One thing try, no one rides alone on Facebook

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is it you are looking to ride Duncan?? Our lil posse rides in the North Shuswap and will be out on Sunday.....
So he can ride with your meadow muffin Posse??? Nice to offer

That's a small poke back for what u said by the way,

I did say he could come if he wanted, but don't think he will like where my Lil Posse and I ride..... It's the opposite of what a 1100t is for

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's just say I like to follow old snow bike tracks, or ride around with some also

Don't think a 1100 t will cut it no matter if ur Chris Brown or not

He would not keep up to us....

You mean the talking part or the typing part ? :)

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So he can ride with your meadow muffin Posse??? Nice to offer

That's a small poke back for what u said by the way,

I did say he could come if he wanted, but don't think he will like where my Lil Posse and I ride..... It's the opposite of what a 1100t is for

You should come and ride our meadows some time..........and we have awesome muffins too...........

Top Bottom