Looking for a replacement led light bar

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was at the movies tonight and my rigid 30" led light bar went missing on my truck, fawk I was waiting for this day but hoping it would not come, I loved that thing I feel blind without it. I am pretty hesitant to replace with another $1000 light if they keep going missing like they have been lately. Anybody have experience with the ebay knockoffs or recommend a brand? Looking for a 30" flood/spot combo.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about speed demon? A 30" from them is $359 right now, based in Calgary. Sucks about your Rigid!!! I'd be curious to see how the SD lights compare for the price diff.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was a little pissed when I flipped the switch.....I am shocked they did not unbolt it just broke the brackets right off. I am going to try the speed demon thanks

drew17

Reaction score
i recently got the ones off ebay 22 inch and 2 7.5 inch very happy with them also have rigid led light bar so i can say from experience for the price you cant go wrong very close in invisible comparison. like you said hard to justify spending all the money.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Ordered a 20" a 30" and a couple of work lights for $600. Great deal

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I was a little pissed when I flipped the switch.....I am shocked they did not unbolt it just broke the brackets right off. I am going to try the speed demon thanks
I have met Cory1 and Cory2 Great guys to talk and deal with, don't forget to mention snow and mud. To get 15% off

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the 15% or 20% discount is on top of the discounted price already...

B-Mac

Reaction score
Ya they are great to deal with. Bought the 20" yesterday and got free shipping when i mentioned i saw the ad on s&m

Sent from my iPhone using

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know I've been looking for replacement fog lights for the duty and the Vw and possibly our club snowcat.

Problem with too bright of lights on the snowcat is that you can't see f all when she's pounding snow. Get yourself dizzy driving around the mountain tops at midnight.

Let us know how the speeddemon stuff works out.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I installed my 30" single row tonight......its ok but its no rigid thats for sure. But all in all you get what you pay for, I wanted the dual row 30" but they were out of stock during the sale a couple of weeks ago.

So I find it whiter than a rigid and less uniform coverage. But at $700 less it will do the job.

Top Bottom