Looking for a place and crew to ride with Sunday June 29

Rusty99

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for some good people to meet up with on Sunday to ride with. The plan is to drive out saturday night after work (6pm) or early Sunday morning. There will be two of us on one 700cc king quad. Hoping for some nice trail rides and bit of mud, nothing crazy.

Where is everyone going this long weekend? Maybe we can meet up with you? We live in St.Albert.

Cheers
Russ

PetroMan

Reaction score
Have you ever been to Chump Lake (about 22km East of Boyle on Hwy663)? If not it has a little of everything and it would take you days to do all the trails. About 1 km before the campsite there is free range camping, just unload there and follow the trails NorthEast of there and have fun. Just stay out of campsite and subdivision everything else is crownland. You will be riding West of North Buck Lake, North of Chump Lake(mostly) and go as far as Hope Lake, even make your way as far as Boyle if you have the gas. Unfortunately I'm working or I could show you around. You will have no problems finding trails on your own at Chump Lake.

Top Bottom