Looking for a group Easter Weekend

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for a responsible group that wouldn't mind another guy joining them this weekend. I have AST-1, albeit quite some time ago (I want to get my AST2 this year), and don't go anywhere without my beacon, probe, radio, and shovel (and know how to use them). Prefer people that drink after the ride, and not getting chit faced all day. I'm not much of a high mark guy. I'd prefer adventuring into the back country, playing in creeks & trees etc... I'd consider myself an advanced beginner rider. Far from a pro, but definitely not a rookie. I don't expect help getting unstuck, but I'll be there to help dig if you're in a bind.

Would prefer McBride, but I'm up for Vale, Blue River, Golden or Revy. Shoot me a pm if you have room for one more in your group.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure Ryan! I'm making plenty of trips next season without a doubt.
Thanks tex, I'll check it out.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ride Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Family functions Sunday/Monday.

I am only a group of one but there are very few trees in the entire McBride area that I have not hit. I know the area exceptionally well including areas outside of Renshaw.
Riding expectations about the same. Me a 6-7 out of 10 ability.

Let me know.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy do I love this community! Barely an hour and I've already found somebody to head out with!

Top Bottom