Looking for a cabin rental.

jlundstrom8

Reaction score
JUST BAUGHT A 2013 PRO MRK 155" WOOT WOOT!!!!hey guys I kinda looked a some threads and post but didn't see much. im looking for a cabin rental of some sort that I can ride right from the cabin to the trails/powder. private or not, doesn't matter. any sugestions for which place is the best for riding options?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST BAUGHT A 2013 PRO MRK 155" WOOT WOOT!!!!hey guys I kinda looked a some threads and post but didn't see much. im looking for a cabin rental of some sort that I can ride right from the cabin to the trails/powder. private or not, doesn't matter. any sugestions for which place is the best for riding options?
In On The Boarder great ppl and ride from the door.

(403) 563-3101

speedy740

Reaction score
Had very good results from Goat Mountain Getaway. Friendly people good parking very private and full cabin; pots, pans, towels, BBQ, full size fridge and freezer etc... Just a few feet from a bar/pub/restaurant down the street and from gas.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only problem with goat mountain they do not support the local club and you cannot sled from the cabins give curt and verlee a call at summit creek cabins (inn on the border)
Had very good results from Goat Mountain Getaway. Friendly people good parking very private and full cabin; pots, pans, towels, BBQ, full size fridge and freezer etc... Just a few feet from a bar/pub/restaurant down the street and from gas.

Top Bottom